Terms and Conditions
22/02/10Terms and conditions of booking:
1. A non-refundable deposit of the amount stated in the workshop description is required at the time of booking and must be sent with the completed booking form.
2. The balance of the cost of the workshop will be due 28 days before the workshop starts. If full payment is not received by the specified date, we reserved the right to treat the booking as cancelled and retain the deposit.
3. If a booking is made less than 28 days prior to the beginning of the holiday, the full cost is payable at the time of booking.
4. If a client cancels the workshop less than 28 days before the beginning of the workshop, they are liable for the full cost of the workshop. In all other instances, the deposit will be retained and the balance refunded.
5. Mark Bauer Photography reserves the right to cancel any workshop. Where this is due to under booking, we will do so no less than 28 days before the beginning of the workshop. If cancellation is due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. fire, flood, industrial disputes, etc.) we may give less than 28 days notice. In the event of any cancellation, we will offer either a total refund of the cost of the workshop or a place on an alternative workshop.
6. We will supply you with an itinerary before the workshop, but please note that the itinerary is an outline only, and may be changed due to weather conditions, etc. It is not a contractual obligation on the part of Mark Bauer Photography.
7. All applicants participate at their own risk and Mark Bauer Photography accepts no responsibility for injury or damage done to their persons or property. It is recommended that applicants hold their own personal Public Liability Insurance.
8. The client must communicate any perceived failure in the performance of this contract on the spot to the workshop leader, thus giving the workshop leader the opportunity to achieve a satisfactory solution. Should this not be possible, you should make your complaint known to us in writing within 28 days of the conclusion of the workshop.